The Flood Control District desires to provide the fullest access to records possible. We are striving to increase transparency in our operations by improving accessibility to Flood Control District budgets, projects, audits and policies.
The Flood Control District budgets on an annual basis. The Board of Supervisors votes to approve the budget for the District by November 30 of each calendar year.
- 2021 Budget Resolution
- 2021 Workplan
- Budget & Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Documents
- 2020 Revised Budget Resolution and Attachments
- 2020 Budget Resolution and Attachments
- 2020 Six-Year Captial Improvement Plan Book
The Washington State Auditor has released the following audit reports pertaining to the King County Flood Control District.
- Finanical Audits
- Accountability Audits
Plans, Strategies & Guiding Documents
- 2006 Flood Hazard Management Plan
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
- District Operating Rules and Procedures